Sharon, Solo with the Boys: Total Eclipse of the Heart (July 1984)

34 days till "Sharon My 40 Years" at the Araneta Coliseum!

In part 7 of "Sharon, Solo with the Boys," Sharon Cuneta sings "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler from the soundtrack of Bukas Luluhod ang mga Tala which was not sang in the movie itself but only after a year in Bituing Walang Ningning.

A little trivia about the song picked up from Wikipedia by writer Jim Steinman: "With 'Total Eclipse of the Heart', I was trying to come up with a love song and I remembered I actually wrote that to be a vampire love song. Its original title was 'Vampires in Love' because I was working on a musical of Nosferatu, the other great vampire story. If anyone listens to the lyrics, they're really like vampire lines. It's all about the darkness, the power of darkness and love's place in the dark."






Be my genie! Grant my wish(es), please? See my list. Click on this.

Comments

Popular Posts