Sharon Cuneta: "(Sa) Thesharoncunetachannel mag-subscribe." (November 1, 2016)

Dear Friends who subscribed to my YouTube channel:

 I am so sorry for the confusion, but because I am such a newbie on YouTube and not really a techie (at di makahintay na matuto muna ng lahat bago mag-post ng videos doon for you!), I mistakenly created two channels. To those who subscribed to this one: The Sharon Cuneta Channel (with spaces between the words), mali po pala at dapat ay sa thesharoncunetachannel (no spaces) magsubscribe. I hope I can ask you the favour of subscribing to the right channel? Thank you so much! Apat na videos na ang nasa tamang channel so you'll know if okay na po ang nasubscribe-an niyo. So sorry about that again! Thank you!




Be my genie! Grant my wish(es), please?
Dorina Pineda Wish List
My Amazon.com Wish List
My Amazon.co.uk Wish List

Comments

Popular Posts