Sharon Cuneta: "Wala ngang SONA pero may news article pa rin pala!" (November 4, 2016)

Hello, everyone! None muna my version of SONA halos nightly tonight, ha? I'm medyo dokleng na. But at least I was able to begin posting on my brand new IG account today. Yippee! @ReallySharonCuneta, for those of you who missed my previous announcement. My Twitter account is also still active - sharon_cuneta12. Aba nae-excite ako!
Also, I have a brand new niece! Nataleia Martine Godinez Valenciano! We all love Star Wars but Paolo Valenciano, son of Gary and Angeli (and my Director in my just-finished Solaire concerts) and his wife Samantha (Godinez, who is the niece of Martin Nievera. Nice no?:-) who is the papa of our new and very first apo - first princess to us and Kiko's siblings (and siempre Kuya Gary and Ate A.!) -- and Sam are SUPER-DUPER STAR WARS FANS! Their shih tzu (who is my shih tzu Daisy's younger cousin) is named TROOPER (as in Storm Trooper)! And now our darling little girl's nickname will be -- LEIA (thus the name NATALEIA!) She is soooo beautiful! Born November 2 after midnight, she looks like Kuya GV right now but her mommy's super pretty also as much as her papa is pogi and I'm sure she'll get the best of the combined gene pools! I can't wait to meet her. I love her so much already!
CONGRATULATIONS, PAOLO AND SAMANTHA!!!!!!!!! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU. THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH YOU NOW...BaeVee has awakened! Hahaha! Love you both.
Anyway -- wala ngang SONA pero may news article pa rin pala hahaha!
Thank you to all of you who very quickly followed me on IG! I am so excited to post there and on YouTube for you guys. I loooove keeping in touch with you that way!
Goodnight and sleep tight! God bless you all and I love you!



Be my genie! Grant my wish(es), please?
Dorina Pineda Wish List
My Amazon.com Wish List
My Amazon.co.uk Wish List

Comments

Popular Posts