Sharon Cuneta: "Matagal ko na pong nirereklamo ang problemang ito. Hindi lang ngayon." (November 14, 2016)

Wow! Some comments on my last post about how slow Wi-Fi is in this country are funny or from those who are incredibly...uninformed or misinformed (I'm being kind here.)!
Okay, since I think it is a fact that people know that I am...lemme just say not "unsmart," and even if I do not have all day to type out detail after detail of how "it" works --- here's a little explanation for those who have no idea what they are wrongly complaining about.
There are 104 million Pinoys and we have, from both TelCos (a "duopoly," sadly, in our country) a mere 15,000 cell sites, as compared to, say, Malaysia which has a population of about 29 million AND 25,000 CELL SITES, talagang kulelat at kawawa naman tayo.
Now, what the President and legislators and other politicians can do in our country to attempt to fix this wi-fi problem is to perhaps try to PUSH the TelCos to invest more in their infrastructure (build more cellsites) and improve their services. I dunno what they are thinking but if I were a businessman with almost no competition at dalawa lang kami, baka tamarin na akong gumastos pa sa pagpapagawa ng dagdag na cellsites. If there were more TelCo players, kahit 2 or 3 more, that would allow for greater competition and subsequently, better services for us Filipinos.
AND MATAGAL KO NA PONG NIREREKLAMO ITONG PROBLEMANG ITO, HINDI LANG PO NGAYON. Pati si Inday Sara, Mayor Duterte of Davao City, inireklamo din ito nung minsan syang nag-live sa FB. (Hi, Inday!)
Alangan naman sabihin ng Pangulo o kahit asawa ko at ibang Senador: "Telcos, magdagdag kayo ng cellsites o ipapakulong namin kayo!" Or "Pengeng 1 billion pesos, kasi gusto lang namin!" It doesn't work that way.
I am sure the President is doing what he promised about having the country's wi-fi improved. For all we know, may meetings na sila ng TelCos para sa ikabubuti nating lahat. After all, they know the solution lies with them and fast wi-fi is urgently needed by all of us. As for all other public servants, kung ano lang po ang kaya at nasa batas na gawin, yun lang ang magagawa nila. Public servants po sila, hindi sila si Lord o mga "genie-in-a-bottle."
Yun lang ang gusto ko sabihin. Andami ko pang alam sa kakareklamo ko sa asawa ko noon pa at sinasagot niya, pero ayoko na ito ang maging "SONA" ko sa araw po na ito.
Being on FB makes me so happy because it is a way for me to keep in touch with my fans, to be more reachable to them than ever before. Now, it is a given that there will always be trolls, and sometimes, like now, it just makes me feel good that I am helping to "enlighten" those who apparently were not, as one said, "careful about what you post on social media because it might thrown back to you," or something almost as incomprehensible as that. Hahaha!
Please, having said all that, this is a happy page. I do not seek to make enemies. Pero may mag bagay na minsan kailangan linawin. Name-calling is so childish and says more about the troll than it does me, so I am not bothered by that. Busy ako being productive.
Suggestion: Do one good deed a day kahit trolls kayo. Kung puede naman magrequest, respect begets respect and I am always respectful unless am provoked into rudeness, which is not on the surface of my character. So sana, kasi wala namang masama sa pag-disagree, pero magrespetuhan tayo. There are ways of disagreeing without being rude. Unless of course iba ang agenda talaga ng pagiging trolls ninyo eh alam na namin yun.
Lumalabas daw sa mukha ng tao ang asal. Ako laging masayahin at nakangiti. Hala, baka nakakusot ang mukha niyo kung pure negative ang saloobin!
Peace! Have a great day everyone!
God bless and lots of love.:-)


The post in question which escalated into so much hatred is the following posted on November 12, 2016:

I cannot believe (or take) how super SLOW wi-fi still is in the Philippines. How can I expect my country to progress a little faster if it doesn't even have the very basics necessary in this new techie world we move in? So beyond frustrating. Imagine if something like a document was very, very urgent, bound to affect a whole bunch of people, and you couldn't get it across because e-mail (or something as simple as a video upload) just wouldn't fly? Oh, please Lord, let them fix this never-ending problem. It's bad enough that we have to deal with the traffic situation and would rather stay home. Now we can't even expect to get things done ASAP sitting on our butts. Grrrrr!








Be my genie! Grant my wish(es), please?
Dorina Pineda Wish List
My Amazon.com Wish List
My Amazon.co.uk Wish List

Comments

Popular Posts