Sharon At Solaire: Something's Coming (October 22, 2016)

A concert is not just a show for fans, it is an event! A gathering of devoted people expressing their admiration and dedication to the one they truly adore. Whenever I watched concerts on video particularly those of Madonna's and Barbra Streisand's, I get excited whenever fans are interviewed before the concert. As a fan myself, it is overwhelming when I see how thrilled and happy they are to be part of such events. I thought to myself, I hope that one day, I get to do that: interview Sharonians before and after Sharon Cuneta's concert. Finally, I did it! On the second night of the concert, armed with a longer battery pack, I brought my camera with me and pointed it at those people who matter: fans, Sharonians. Watching how the event unfolded warms my heart. Hopefully, this won't be my last. I want to do a tour documentary on Sharon! Bago man lang sana siya mag-retire, makagawa ako ng isa.



Be my genie! Grant my wish(es), please?
Dorina Pineda Wish List
My Amazon.com Wish List
My Amazon.co.uk Wish List

Comments

Popular Posts