Want To Be Part of #Mega4pt9 Video? Sing, Dance, or Do Whatever You Want Using This Song!

In preparation for #Mega4pt9, sing (lip sync), dance, act, or do whatever you want ON video using this song. You can do it alone, with friends, or with family members. Kung Sharonian sila, the better! Do it anywhere or anytime you feel like doing it. Habang bumabiyahe, nagda-drive, nagluluto, naliligo, kakagising lang, patulog pa lang, it's up to you! Sa bahay, sa kotse, sa beach, sa kalsada, kahit saan! Basta have it recorded on video! From the beginning of the song until the end.

You can also have a birthday greeting on your background or you can hold it while recording yourself. You may also have the greeting at the end of the song/video.

Be creative! Ilabas ang pagiging malikhaing Sharonian! Ipakita ang suporta sa ating Megastar. Tanggalin ang hiya-hiya.

Upload your video on You Tube (gawin ninyong Unlisted kung ayaw ninyong mapanood ng publiko) then send the link to me. Or upload your video using any social sharing sites (4shared, Yousendit, etc.) and send me the link!

Send the link through sinepelikula@gmail.com. If you have questions, send me an e-mail or message on FB or Twitter.

Deadline of submission is on December 14, 2014.




Be my genie! Grant my wish(es), please?
Dorina Pineda Wish List
My Amazon.com Wish List
My Amazon.co.uk Wish List

Comments

Popular Posts