#SharonHistory #POTD Showing Today 25 Years Ago

Photo Provided by Simon Santos of Video48

Kahit Wala Ka Na is 25 years old! It stars Richard Gomez, Tonton Gutierrez, Cherie Gil, and Sharon Cuneta. I am not sure if I have seen this at the cinema, but I remember waiting for the theme song to be played on the radio so that I could record it and play it over and over again. (Sheryl Cruz's "Sabi Ko Na Nga Ba" single was also released at the same time. I played the two successively when I was able to record it.) I also remember Richard being asked by Inday Babiday about the allegations that he wasn't promoting the film. He said, "Hindi ko naman 'to pelikula. Bakit ako magpo-promote?" He was only playing a supporting role in the movie and a contrabida at that kaya medyo nagsusungit siya. 

What do you remember about the film? Share your stories with us!

Comments

Popular Posts