Sharon Kasama Mo, Kapatid S01E61: Videoke (August 10, 2012, TV5/Mega Productions, Inc.)

Comments

  1. hi gud pm i list tge once in a life time memory when i guest in sharon jasama mo kapatid last aug 10,2012 vidroke episode..can you help me get a copy of thatt episode?pls....or you may pkay it so i can recover and record it again.yiu may send it in my e mail castilloangielyn88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. why did you delete my episode? pls help.i want to view it to my grandchildren and daauhter in laws.i am proud i was given a chance to be interviewed by the mega star..can u pls send me a copy of the video?

    ReplyDelete
  3. can u pls help me to have a copy of my episode? videoke it was aired las aug 10 2012.my email is castilloangielyn88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts