The Mega Event: Tribute to Mega Men (Parts III & IV) (2002)



Comments

  1. this is awesome! ang galing! no one can beat the megastar! i was really amazed! especially these parts III & IV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this concert.. Its my first time to visit this site.i was 22 then when this concert happened pero wala akong kaalam alam. kahit may TV na man kmi sa bahay. I am a fan from the province of Iloilo.I had watch all her movies because i accompany my aunt goiing to movie houses before..Nakiki pila at nakiki pag siksikan sa dami ng tao sa sinihan. Maybe thats how my being a fan started. I am a silent fan. I appreciate how witty she is tackling issues and answering questions, there is always a sense to every word she said. I love this concert very spontaneous. I hope someday i will be able to watch her concert again, something like this, less talk more on singing talaga.. Theres something in her voice so smooth, and how she sing the songs. Honestly im not really fund of idolizing local artist except for a few and one them is Ms. Sharon Cuneta and the the only local artist that i wanted to meet person.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts